As a community of Christian professionals, the Seventh-day Adventist Health, Physical Education, and Recreation Association exists to provide an opportunity for communication between its members, to investigate relevant issues, and to give direction to the profession.
Our mission is to promote:
- health and physical education in the context of contemporary Seventh-day Adventism
- the role that regular physical activity plays in the pursuit of life-long health and well-being
- athletics in a Christ-centered lifestyle
- the integration of faith and learning
- the development of the whole person—mentally, physically, spiritually, emotionally and socially